HOW DOES THE ELITE SELLING TEAM SERVICE OUR BUYERS…
1 View Properties When You Want To See Them.
Tired ofIndividual Agents Telling You “I’m not available. How about next week?” When you work with The Elite Selling Team, this will not happen. Someone on our team will always be available everyday (Monday – Sunday) to accommodate your schedule with reasonable notice.
2 Find your dream home.
Our highly qualified real estate agents are well established and will customize your search criteria based on the property, location and price that fit in your specifications and will customize a home search that won’t fill up your email box with properties that frankly aren’t what your looking for.
3 Elite Selling Team VIP Buyer Program.
Our Unique VIP Home Buyer Program will make you feel comfortable through the entire home buyer process…
- Locating The Right Property For You
- Obtaining The Best Financing Options Available
- Price Negotiations To Make Sure You Get The Best Value
- Working Through Detailed Purchase Contract, Disclosures, Title & Escrow Instructions
- Inspection and Repairs
- Closing Procedures and Handover of Keys
VIP Buyer Guarantee – If you don’t like the home that you bought through the Elite Selling Team within 12 months, we will sell the home for FREE!* We want you to know that we have a vested interest in helping you get the best possible home – one that you will love and enjoy for years to come. We put this Guarantee to help you understand how committed we truly are to our clients.
(*No Listing Side Commission. Owner is still responsible for paying standard closing costs and Buyer’s Agent Commission)
BUYER QUICK GUIDE PDF LINKS
- 7 Reasons To Own Your Home
- 10 Questions To Ask HomeInspectors
- Common Closing Cost For Buyers
- Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- Get Your Finances In Order
- Lender Checklist Wha tYou Need For A Mortgage
- Specialty Mortgage Risks and Rewards
- Tips For Lowering Homeowners Insurance Costs
- What A Home Inspection Should Cover
- How Do Lenders Decided The Maximum Loan Amount?
- What Does A Home Inspection Do?
- The Home Buying Process